Just bring your smile!
Details on the Santa Photos
Your Santa photo shoot is coming soon. Here are the details you need to know:
- The photos will be taken at Old Town Pizza Parlor at 108 Rio Grande Blvd NW. Please park in the parking lot on the south side of Old Town Pizza Parlor. The business and parking lot are located on the northeast side of the intersection of Rio Grande Blvd and Central Ave NW. If it is full you can park at the Walgreens across the road.
- We have worked out what we believe is a great friendly encounter with Santa for your children (or puppies). When your shoot begins your family will have approximately 5 minutes with Santa. We have found this is a good amount of time for the children to meet and speak with Santa, and for us to try and capture any interaction between them as well as posing them for a smiling at the camera photo. Our goal is to have you checked in, photos taken and you are walking away with them on a thumb drive within 15 minutes. We want it to be a fun experience for the kids and a stress free process for the parents. Your children will have time to tell Santa what they want and give him any letters they might have written.
- Some children might take a little more time and care and we will do everything we can for them to relax and be comfortable. You will be with them during the photos, standing near the camera so we can try and get their eyes looking at the camera as close as possible. Some kids will have a very hard time and that is totally okay. We work with kids all year long in photo shoots and have a bag of tricks, but even if they don't work our Santa is super sweet and your child will still get a candy cane and memorable photos :)
- Old Town Pizza Parlor is giving away hot chocolate and biscochitos to everyone when you arrive. They will also offer you a 15% discount on your entire meal. All you need to do is tell them you were there for the Santa shoot. No coupon or secret phrase needed (I really wanted a secret phrase, like "Keep the change you filthy animal").
- If you think you will be late, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let him know. This event is on a tight schedule so if you are too late you might have a longer wait until we find a time that there is a gap to get you in. Sadly we cannot do any shoots after 4:30 PM as Santa has other commitments to make, so if you don't think you can arrive by that time we can try and fit you in another day before Christmas.
- The weather looks to be colder this weekend, and it could possibly rain or snow. The photos are under a completely covered patio that should be protected by the wind. The waiting area is only partially covered. If it is too cold for your family we will try to only keep the next family in the covered waiting area, and then after that we can use the restaurant to wait. The restaurant is small and we don't want to take up too much of their area. So we thank you for being on time, but try not to be too early either, as it could cause a large crowd inside the store (this will most likely only happen if water is falling from the sky). Thank you for your help on this guys :)
Thank you all and we cannot wait to see you on Santa's lap! If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com. Thanks for your trust and your smiles :)
Kyle and Lindsay Hartsock